- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Pet Owners value the clinical benefits of laser Therapy for veterinary care.
The benefits of laser therapy are relatively new in the veterinary industry. Despite this, owners are quick to adopt the technology as they see a marked improvement in the health of their pets, quickly and free of side-effects.
Benefits include intense anti-inflammatory and anti-edemic effects, strong analgesic effect and quicker recovery.
MOST COMMON INDICATIONS FOR LASER THERAPY:
1. Arthritis (Degenerative Joint Disease)
2. Back Pain (Intervertebral Disc Disease)
3. Trauma (Skin, Muscle, Bone)
4. Wounds (Trauma)
5. Surgery (Incisions, Growth Removals, Bone Surgery)
6. Inflammatory Conditions:
|9:30 pm||9:30 pm||9:30 pm||9:30 pm||9:30 pm||6:00pm|