We are currently seeing patients on an appointment basis. Walk-ins may or may not be seen, depending on staffing and workload.
Please note that we are observing a safety protocol:
- PLEASE DO NOT WALK INTO THE CLINIC.
- When you arrive, please wait in your car and call us at (626) 855-4301 to check in and to receive further instructions.
- Staff will then come out to go over your pets history and bring your pet inside the clinic for an exam. We request you wear a face covering during any interactions, such as handing your pet to a nurse.
- When your pet’s examination is complete, the doctor will either call you or come out to to discuss your pet’s condition.
- Please inform our staff if there is any possibility of illness in your household. This way, we can take necessary precautions.
- Please bear with us, our phone lines are overloaded at this time.
Please don’t hesitate to call us with any questions or concerns.
Thank you for your understanding!